Monday 8 June 2015

You'll need a coat...

I'm afraid I've gone a bit mad in Boden's sale-buying 4 different coats! The last thing I need is a coat but  I can't resist a bargain, especially when I figure I could wear most of these after the summer and into the autumn. As is only befitting Pink Mum, I chose this pink coat  which will match most of my wardrobe.


I couldn't decide between the pink and purple so thought I'd try both.

 I'm still not convinced about this one-I love the colour but not sure about anything with a tie-belt.



I had eyed up this Boden dress when the new Spring range came out but was never going to pay £250 for the pleasure. When it was reduced in the sale, I tried to order it was it was totally sold out in my size. Never one to give, I turned to my trusty friend eBay to find a brand new one for a fraction of the price.



My buying this dress coincided with me having a complete wardrobe clear-out and finding these long forgotten shoes languishing at the back of it- a perfect match. 
My final coat purchase was another sale buy, although it seems to have gone up in price since and this was the outfit I chose for a recent night out for dinner with friends.


I am still undecided about the other 3-which one(s) to keep and which to return, if any? Surely you can never have too many coats? 

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Tx






No comments:

Post a Comment