Tuesday 10 February 2015

Hair today...

 
Having had my hair all the one length for quite a while, I recently took the plunge and went for the chop-a choppy fringe! Ashleigh, my ever-patient hairdresser knows how quickly I change my mind, so made sure not to cut it too short in case I decided to grow it again. However, this evening I was at a fund-raising event-Hair Magic-at my son's former nursery-where local hairdresser  Nicholas Graham transformed a number of mummies with some simple tricks of the trade. Before long, he had the scissors out snipping away at my already grown-out fringe, finished off with a set of men's clippers! 
On this cold February night, I could easily have stayed curled up in front of the fire, watching TV but instead I went out to support a good cause, had a giggle with friends over a glass of wine and nibbles and bagged myself a free make-over! Pity it's a Tuesday night-feel as though I should be heading out for a night on the tiles with my makeover...


No comments:

Post a Comment