Monday 11 May 2015

Purple, purple everywhere!

 

As much as I love the warm weather, the downside is that I start seeing lots of faults with the outside of the house and immediately start plotting how I can improve it! Our front path had been in dire need of a makeover and the timing couldn't have been better when our landscape gardener Walter popped round to say that he could complete the transformation while we were in Spain at Easter. Although delighted with our new path and patio, there was now no reason to have poor excuses for plants in tired old pots leading up to the front door-but the perfect excuse for a few new additions! Table and chairs from TK Maxx, as is the lantern.

 
Anyone who knows me, will tell you how much I love rummaging in car boot sales and charity shops and my spotty tea-set is one of my lucky finds-4 cups, saucers, side plates, jug and cake plate for £5! we do actually use it-what's the point in having lovely items and keeping them in a cupboard?
 

 I didn't intend to colour co-ordinate with my plants but it somehow worked out that way with last season's Boden bistro crop trousers. I have these in almost every shade and style as they are so comfy and can be worn on warm and cooler days.
 

 
 
 
I dug out this ASOS dress from 2 years ago to add a bit of sparkle to a recent night out. I have seen the same dress recently on ebay.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment